How do you enjoy your kale?
It’s undeniable that kale is considered a healthy vegetable, and because of all those micronutrients and antioxidants, nutritionists and health experts are boosting it. There are some cons though, the first being that kale isn’t a “tasty” vegetable by itself. The best way to enjoy this plant is by blending it with other tastier and fresher ingredients. The best blender for kale smoothies should be high-speed so you can create really tasty shakes in no time!
To make the absolute best drinks out of your new blender for kale smoothies, we’ve put together a list of the top products out there today! With these new machines
Here is the list of the 10 best blenders for kale smoothies:
|Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender||Check Price|
|Ninja BL610 Professional||Check Price|
|Vitamix 5300 Blender, Professional||Check Price|
|Hamilton Beach Personal Blender||Check Price|
|NutriBullet Pro||Check Price|
|Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender||Check Price|
|Nutri Ninja Personal and Countertop Blender||Check Price|
1. Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender
This blender is made from heavy-duty stainless steel that lasts years, is powerful enough to blend the toughest ingredients, and even cleans itself! It’s easy to use with ten variable speeds so you can make it as smooth or chunky as you want.
The Vitamix E-310 Series Blender is perfect for any kitchen. With intuitive controls, exhilarating power, and durability; it will change the way you blend forever. It comes with a 48oz container that’s great for small family meals and fits under most kitchen cabinets!
Stop wasting time chopping each ingredient before blending them in your old blender – this machine does all of the hard work for you! Plus, cleaning your Vitamix is easy, just blend warm water and a little dish soap and watch it clean itself in seconds!
A powerful motor and thin blades allow the Vitamix to reach optimal speeds for more efficient blending.
Feature & benefits:
– 10 variable speeds.
-Healthy whole food recipes.
-Heavy duty stainless steel
-Precise container design
– Blades that make smoothies, ice cream, and more
-Store up to eight recipes.
-Model number: E310 Series -Power: 1.3HP
-Capacity: 48 oz
-Instructions/Owner’s Manual: Yes
-Energy efficiency rating (EEI): A+
-Sound level (dB): 77.
– Resistant to dulling or bending
-Easy to clean
-Precise design for easy storage in the fridge
-48oz container for whole family meals
-State of art technology and design ease of use.
– A very loud noise
– The jug is always littered with little pieces of greens
The Vitamix E310 is a great blender for the price. It has a solid jar which makes it easy to blend ingredients and mix drinks. Its 10 speeds are amazing for blending, as you can adjust the speed depending on the consistency you want from your ingredients.
2. Ninja BL610 Professional
Professional blenders are the perfect way to make delicious frozen drinks and smoothies for the whole family.
The Ninja professional blender 1000 features a sleek design and outstanding performance with 1000 watts of professional power. With its high-powered blades, you can crush ice 100% with ease in seconds! Making it easier than ever to enjoy those tasty frozen drinks without any hassle.
The included Total Crushing Pitcher is made from durable, yet very lightweight plastic. The pitcher is designed with Ninja’s signature Total Crushing Technology. These blades pulverize and crush through ice, whole fruits, and vegetables in seconds.
If you’re looking for an affordable solution that will elevate your drink-making game, then this is your new kitchen gadget!
Feature & benefits:
– The Total Crushing Pitcher is perfect for making ice cream, smoothies, and frozen drinks.
– The pitcher comes with a 72 oz. capacity which is ideal for drinks and smoothies.
– It is BPA free and dishwasher safe.
– The Total Crushing Pitcher has a sleek, modern design.
– The included blade technology delivers perfect ice crushing.
– Ideal for making the most delicious frozen treats like milkshakes and milo pops.
– The Total Crushing Pitcher can be used anywhere you would use a blender and is very easy to clean.
– Voltage: 120V – 60Hz
– Power: 1000 watt (100watts)
– Motor Housing: Metal
– Weight : 7.1 pounds
– Length/Width/Height: 9.5 x 7.5 x 17 inches
– The countertop design saves valuable space in the kitchen.
– The stainless steel blades are very strong and crush ice very fast.
– Easy to clean, simply pop it in the dishwasher.
– It is very durable, with it being made from quality materials.
– It is terrible to deal with Ninja customer service
– It’s extremely loud.
Ninja Professional Blender 1000 is a great product for the price. I would recommend the product to anyone and if you are looking for a blender but need to spend less then this is the one for you.
3. Vitamix 5300 Blender, Professional
Every time you purchase a Vitamix product, you’re buying quality from blender experts.
The Blendtec Designer Series features a K-Series motor with 3,600 Watts of industrial power and is designed to make the toughest ingredients smooth and delicious. With its high-quality build made from durable steel, this blender will last through years of blending without slowing down. This gorgeous-looking machine has 10 speeds (including two “pulse” settings) and can easily blend anything from vegetables to berries to yogurt or ice cream. Give it all to this blender today!
The Vitamix 5200 Series features a professional-grade, all-metal drive system and includes a few quality upgrades over the 5300 Series.
Feature and benefits:
– 10-speed variable-speed control
– Low Profile 64 oz. Container (for moderate capacity)
– Commercial grade all-metal drive system
– Turbo Cool (blend speed is automatically limited when the machine is at full capacity)
– Exclusive new Blendtec technology for high-speed blending.
– The Vitamix 5200 blender comes with a 28 oz.
– Power (Watts): 3,600
– Voltage: 120V
– Motor/Speed: Variable speed K-Series motor
– Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 17.25 x 7.25 x 8.75 inches
– Weight: 11.95 pounds
– High quality, sleek design
– Powerful and useful features
– Easy to use and clean
– This blender has a higher wattage than the Vitamix 5300 series (3,600 vs 2,000).
– Be careful with refurbished models
The Vitamix 5200 and Blendtec Designer Series models are impressive blenders that are powerful, durable, and reliable. They will definitely last for years worth of use, are easy to clean, and are very versatile.
4. Hamilton Beach Personal Blender
Are you looking for a quality blender for kale?
The Hamilton Beach Personal Creations Blender with Travel Lid is a cool little device that does far more than just blend. It has multiple functions, making it great for both at-home and on-the-go use. It comes with measuring lines on the front of the BPA-free jar, which gives you the ability to guess less and blend more.
Getting up out of your seat and grabbing your blender is now easier than ever. And when it’s time to clean up? There’s no need to find anything else because not only is this an easy assembly device, but since the jar is also a travel mug with a lid, there’s no need to spend time cleaning up before leaving the house. Instead, just remove the jar from the base, and you’re ready to go.
Simply put, this is a phenomenal device that is very easy to clean and assemble.
Feature & benefits:
– On-the-go blending with a portable jar and lid.
– Maintain a healthy diet without compromising taste or nutrition.
– Easy and quick one-touch blending allows you to blend your favorite beverages in seconds.
– Ice-crushing power for smooth results.
– Compact design and BPA-Free
– Includes measuring lines on a jar to help you guess less and blend more.
– Efficient 175 watt motor provides all the power you need for fast, reliable performance.
– Ergonomically designed base allows for comfortable grip.
– Capacity: 14 oz / 400 ml
– Dimensions: 5.2 x 4.2 x 11.9 inches
– Cup Diameter: 4.5″
– Weight: 2.07 pounds
– Power: 175 Watts
– Voltage: 110 Volts
– Wet or Dry: Dry
– Powerful blender with a good range of speed settings
– Compact design that is easy to clean and store
– No plastics in the blending jar
– Removable blending jar makes it easy to transport
– Comes with a 14 oz travel cup and lid
– There is a space to add ice or ingredients without opening the lid
– Dishwasher safe bowl, lid, and travel cup/lid
– A little loud on the motor but nothing too bad.
ATTENTION: The Hamilton Beach 51101AV is the right choice for you. It’s a best seller in the blender category. There is no substitute for this product. This is the only blender you will ever need.
5. NutriBullet Pro
You’ve always wanted to try a NutriBullet, but you never wanted to commit.
Now’s your chance! Get your hands on the NutriBullet PRO with a 13-piece set for an amazing price. This is perfect if you want to make nutrient-rich smoothies at home or on the go; just fill it up with healthy ingredients and let it run its course. And since it fits on any countertop, nothing is stopping you from having one of these in every room!
The NutriBullet PRO has never been more affordable than this– what are you waiting for? With 900 watts of power, this makes quick work of tough whole foods like nuts and seeds, fruits, and veggies. It makes nutrient-filled smoothies you can enjoy at home or on the go. You’ll also get a recipe book with over 700 easy-to-follow recipes so you can make anything from creamy yogurt to protein shakes and all the nutritious variations in between.
So what’s the catch?
There isn’t one. The NutriBullet PRO is easy to use and easy to clean, and it can even go in the dishwasher for hassle-free cleanup.
Feature & benefits:
– Powerful 900-watt motor features unique extraction blades and cyclonic action to break down, pulverize, and emulsify even the toughest whole foods better than any standard blender or juicer
– Emulsifying extractor blade helps break down ingredients into smooth, creamy nutrubsides for a delicious smoothie, nutrient-rich beverages
– Includes tasty and simple recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks
– Compact size fits on any kitchen countertop or in a cupboard; easy assembly
– Rinses clean under the tap or in the dishwasher; no extra tools needed.
– Material: Stainless steel
– Voltage: 110v / 60hz
– Max power: 900 watts
– Item Weight: 5.5 pounds
– Makes healthy smoothies with whole foods
– Can make protein shakes and yogurt smoothies
– Very easy to use and clean
– Doesn’t take up a lot of counter space as most blenders do.
– The gasket must be removed to clean.
– very loud.
I highly recommend the NutriBullet Pro for anyone who wants to make healthy smoothies at home. If you are like me, you usually end up drinking things like Starbucks’ cold beverages, ice cream, and sodas daily.
6. Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender
You’re a professional chef, looking for a blender that will last you the rest of your career.
The Vitamix machine is the most trusted blender by professional chefs because it just works. It’s built to last and simple enough for anyone to use with different settings to get the perfect texture every time! These machines are so durable that they come with their own self-cleaning function and come in different colors if you want them to stand out.
The Variable Speed Control helps you make things like purée or frozen desserts, while the Pulse Feature lets you manually customize any recipe. No need for a fancy commercial blender when all of your needs can be met with this one handy kitchen appliance!
You’re in the kitchen a lot and you want to be able to make smoothies or a quick soup while cooking a full meal.
Feature & benefits:
– 5 pre-programmed settings for perfect smoothies, frozen desserts, soups, and purées
– Low-profile 64-ounce container
– a perfect fit for most kitchen cabinets
– Variable Speed Control and Pulse Feature
– lets you manually fine-tune texture and control start/stop.
– Cord: 6 ft
– Hardened Stainless-Steel Blades.
– Self-Cleaning: With a drop of dish soap and warm water, your Vitamix machine will clean itself in 30 to 60 seconds.
– Motor: 750W
– Voltage: 120V
– Power Cord: 6 ft.
– Self Cleaning? Yes
– Automated? No. You have to decant into a container for it to clean itself.
– It is a very powerful blender but I think it is the most gentle blender. It’s not too loud and it’s also not too slow.
– It has a nice modern look.
– It can blend anything you want no matter if it is ice or hard vegetables like carrots.
– It comes in a nice low profile so it can fit under the cabinet easily.
– Solid built quality, including quality materials;
– Assembled in the USA;
– Good for smoothies
– Making small batches is difficult due to only being able to make large batches.
– Quite loud
I would recommend this blender for someone who wants a very powerful yet gentle smoothie blender. I would use it mostly for small tasks but I wouldn’t use it daily.
7. Nutri Ninja Personal and Countertop Blender
The Nutri Ninja Pro extractor blade is the answer to your blending needs. It breaks down whole fruits, vegetables, Kale, ice, and seeds for maximum nutritional extraction. With just one press of a button you can choose from three different blends – Auto IQ, Speed 20, and Turbo. Find your perfect blend for every time of day with the Auto IQ technology featured in this product.
The Nutri Ninja | Ninja Blender Duo with Auto-IQ is the personal blender that empowers you to get healthy and stay fit. With Nutri Ninja Cups, lids, and the Auto IQ technology this blender is perfect for a single person or small family.
Feature & benefits:
– Pro Blend Technology: extracts vitamins and vital nutrition from whole fruits, vegetables, ice, and seeds for maximum nutrient extraction
– Nutrient & Vitamin Extraction: breaks down whole fruits and vegetables with the Nutri Ninja Blade Assembly for maximum nutrient extraction
– Total Crushing Technology: breaks through ice in seconds.
– Auto IQ: Three blend programs – Auto IQ, Speed 20, Turbo – automatically adjust blending time and power for the perfect blend.
– XL 72 oz. (64 oz. max liquid capacity) Pitcher
– 18, 24, and 32 oz. Nutri Ninja Cups with sip & seal lids
– Auto IQ Technology: timed, intelligent blending programs that do the work for you, no guesswork required.
– Two Nutri Ninja Pro extractor blades quickly break down whole fruits, vegetables, and ice for maximum nutrient extraction.
– Watts 1200
– Voltage 115V
– Frequency 50 – 60 Hz
– Impedance 4.7 ohm
– Power 2.25 HP/WA (total)1.
– A nice product.
– Great power, quality, and speed.
– This is a very handy blender.
– It is the perfect blender for the entire family.
– An excellent kitchen appliance and it makes delicious tasting smoothies in a very short time.
– There’s a problem with the lid of the blender.
The Ninja Blender with Auto IQ Technology is the ultimate kitchen companion. This powerful blender not only simplifies your healthy life but also makes delicious meals and snacks in no time. Its auto IQ technology features timed, intelligent blending programs that do the work for you, no guesswork required.
How to choose the best blender for kale smoothies
How do you enjoy your kale? Do you like it with juice, in a smoothie, or as a juice shot? The best blenders for kale will have the functions to match this. How hard do you want to work on your blender? A blender with a high-speed motor will make things much easier! How many jars can you store? The Vitamix comes with two 48-ounce containers, which give you plenty of space in the fridge for storing your kale smoothies.
There are a few things to consider before purchasing your new blender for kale smoothies!
The higher the wattage or horsepower, the more powerful your blender is. You want a strong motor that will handle any ingredients you throw in it. You’ll also want to make sure the motor isn’t too heavy for your blender’s base.
You’ll want a blender that has variable speed so you can choose how fast you want your shake to be blended. It’s best to have at least 10 speeds or more, as this will let you make your shake as smooth or chunky as you want.
You’ll want a blender that will fit under your kitchen cabinets and on your countertop easily. This way you can have more room to store other appliances and food! Most blenders are pretty compact though, so you shouldn’t have a problem with this.
4. Container size
You’ll want a blender with a large enough jar to fit all the ingredients you’re using, as well as to leave some room at the top for blending. If you don’t have enough room, your blender will get gross quickly.
5. Ease of use
Think about how easy your blender will be to use. You’ll want to take into account the buttons, how easy it is to mix them, and how quickly you can clean them.
You’ll want to think about how much you’re willing to spend on a blender. Usually, the more money you spend, the higher-quality your blender will be.
There are so many blenders for kale you can choose from, but if you want the best products out there, we’ve put together a list of the best blenders for kale smoothies so you can choose one that will give you the most value for your money. That means you can get the best blenders for kale in town!