Apple walnut bread is a moist bread of apple, walnut and other everyday items of your kitchen. This bread always made with fresh Apple. It has a delicious taste that anyone can fall for it. People of all ages can fall for this fantastic bread. This recipe is a grandma recipe.
Apple Walnut Bread
Improve Your Health.
Apple has enormous fibre, low calories, antioxidants, vitamin C in itself. A part of these fibres comes from soluble and insoluble fibres called pectin. Soluble fibre has many health benefits.
The potassium of apple helps you for having a good heart. Apple protects colon sells for having Cancer germs and lung problems.
Walnut is a high-calorie food. They make you feel full for a long time. This nut is good for dieting. It is a suitable brain, bone health, heart health, and cleansing fat from the blood. It also has vitamins and minerals.
As we see, apple and walnut; both are very healthy food. These also help to protect our body from disease and stay fit.
- 2 cup Flour
- Two teaspoon Baking powder
- Half teaspoon Baking soda
- Half teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Two teaspoon vanilla essence
- Two eggs
- One and a half cup of grated apples and its juice
- One cup chopped walnut
How to make it:
- Beat eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, and sour cream.
- Take a bowl with flour. Add baking powder, salt, baking soda, and mix it well.
- Mix the egg mixture with flour mixture nicely.
- Preheat the oven at 360 degrees
- Take a loaf pan and place a baking paper. Put some chopped walnut and spread the bread mixture. Add chopped apples and Walnuts in it. Make another layer of the bread mixture.
- Bake them for 40-60 minutes at 375 degree.
- Use a toothpick to check the bread. When the apple walnut bread is ready, cool down it in average room temperature.
How to make Apple Walnut Bread?
Recipe: Apple Walnut Bread
Cooking Time: Preparation time: 40 min & Cooking time: 30-40 min
- Four cups of flour(all-purpose flour)
- Half teaspoon of dry yeast
- Three or four cups of sugar(according to your taste)
- Half cup lukewarm water
- Baking spray
- Two teaspoons melted butter
- Two eggs
- One cup of warm milk
- A pinch of salt
- Two teaspoons of cinnamon powder
- Two cups of grated apple
- One cup of chopped walnut
- Take a small bowl with warm water and dissolve dry yeast.
- Take eggs on a bowl and beat them. Add sugar, salt, yeast, and cinnamon powder. Beat them nicely.
- Take a bowl with flour, add the egg mixture, milk, and lukewarm water. Mix those well. Add grated apple and mix them nicely.
- Take a loaf pan and pray in it with baking spray. Spread the apple walnut mixture.
- Add chopped walnuts on top of them.
- Bake it for 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Check it after 30 minutes with a toothpick.
- If the bread is ready, cool it down in room temperature.
- 52 calories
- 86% of water
- 2.4grams fibre
- 0.2grams fat
- 10.4grams sugar
- 0.3grams protein
- 13.8grams carbs
Nutritions of Walnut:
- 185 calories
- Four %water
- 1.9grams fibre
- 18.5grams fat
- 0.7grams sugar
- 4.4grams protein
- 3.9 grams carbs
Nutrition of apple walnut bread:
For serving one slice (57.7g)
- 150 calories
- 8 grams of sugar
- 4 grams of fibre
- 28 grams of carbohydrates
- 1.5 grams of fat
- 5 grams of protein
- 24 grams of carbs
Apple walnut bread also has Vitamins and minerals, amino acids, fatty acids.
To learn the proper way of apple walnut bread click on this link-
Apple walnut bread is a perfect dish for all. Anyone can have it on their breakfast or as a snack.
As we know, Apple is a beneficial fruit of all time. There is a myth like, ‘An apple can keep away doctor.’ Apple has many types of nutrition.
Walnut is a beneficial nut all the time. It helps to keep a sharp memory, healthy bone. It also supports other body parts like skin, hair, eyes. Apple walnut bread is a perfect combination of nutrients. Everyone likes it.